The Admissions & Records Office prepares and permanently retains a record of each student’s academic work. Currently, only coursework taken
at Fullerton College will be shown on the transcript. Transfer credits are included only if other college coursework has been used to fulfill graduation requirements.
The first two transcripts (lifetime) a student requests are FREE.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third party without the prior written authorization of the student. A valid picture ID of the student or authorized person is required for ALL transactions made in person.
PLEASE NOTE: Be advised that there may be a delay in processing mailed-out transcripts, as well as processing transcript requests with records prior to the Fall of 1989.
Fullerton College has contracted with Parchment to provide transcript ordering, printing, and delivery. Your transcript request is securely linked to the Parchment System which provides transcripts through an encrypted and secure service.
Current & former students and alumni can request a transcript online virtually anywhere using the Parchment order form. Payment must be made by debit or credit card.
If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address. This ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official Fullerton College document.
Need help or have questions with your Transcript Order?
Check the Status of your Order
Students can check the status of their order by signing into Parchment.com and click Orders. Go to the Tracking help page for full details.
You can view and/or download your unofficial transcript through myGateway if you have attended Fullerton College from Fall 1989 and after. We do not issue online unofficial transcripts for records prior to Fall 1989, they must be requested in person at the admissions and records office.
- Go to myGateway
- Log in using your MygatewayID and your password
- Click on Webstar in the right corner
- Click on the Student Records Tab
- Click View Unofficial Web Transcript
- Select Fullerton College as transcript level
Regular Request – Deliver to Recipient — $5.00 per transcript
Rush Hand Carry Request — Order Online and Pick up — $15 per transcript
Electronic Transcript (EDI, XML) Delivered to College/University — $5.00 Per Transcript
PDF Delivered to College/University — $5.00 Per Transcript
PDF Transcript Downloaded by Student/Third-Party Recipient — $5.00 Per Transcript
Domestic Federal Express Overnight — $35.00 Additional Per Recipient
International Priority Federal Express — $60.00 Additional Per Recipient
*All fees and policies are subject to change without notice
I want to request a CSU/IGETC certification
- What is the CSU GE pattern?
- The CSU General Education Pattern is a pattern of courses that community college students can use to satisfy lower-division general education requirements for any California State University campus. For more information, please visit the Counseling department.
- What is the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)?
- The Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) is a pattern of courses that community college students can use to satisfy lower-division general education requirements for any University of California or California State University campus. For more information, please visit the Counseling department.
- How do I request a CSU or IGETC certification?
- If you want to request a CSU or IGETC certification you would need to request a transcript to be sent to a 4-year university.
- Be sure to have your official transcripts, high school transcripts, foreign transcripts, AP/CLEP scores, and/or military credit on file before requesting, if you are using any of them for your certification.
- On the “Item Details” page of the Parchment order form, you can select to be IGETC, CSU, or IGETC/CSU certified by Fullerton College.
- Your transcript order will be placed ON HOLD in the system until we are able to process your certification. Be advised, that our processing time for this request is 7 to 10 business days.
Rush Requests - Local Pick Up
$15.00 Per Copy
Orders completed before 2:00 PM PT will be available for pick-up on the same day. Orders completed after 2:00 PM PT will be available for pick-up the next business day. Students will receive a notification when their order is ready to be picked up in person.
The order can be picked up at:
Admissions & Records Office
321 E Chapman Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832-2011
Please visit our website for our hours https://admissions.fullcoll.edu/hours-location/
The admissions & records office holds rush requests for 30 days and then they are shredded.
Sending your college transcripts to Fullerton College?
Official transcripts from other colleges attended are kept on file in the Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of 5 years. If you have completed college work since you last attended, or have been absent for more than five years, have your official transcripts mailed to the Fullerton College Admissions & Records Office immediately if pursuing a degree or transfer certification.
Send Electronically to:
Admissions & Records Office
321 East Chapman Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Official electronic transcripts must be sent directly from the school or the school’s 3rd party vendor to place your transcripts on file.
When other college transcripts are received they are not automatically evaluated. Students must initiate a request to have their other college transcripts evaluated by a Fullerton College counselor.