Admissions and Records

Variable Unit Courses

Steps to update Variable Units:

  1. Login to myGateway
  2. Go to “Tools” > “Registration” > “Pass/No Pass and Variable Units”
  3. Click on the drop-down arrow located next to the course you want to change
  4. Click Submit
  5. You will see a confirmation message

Units may be increased/decreased no later than the withdrawal deadline of the course. Students must increase/decrease units on myGateway.

Additional fees will be charged for increased units and refund deadlines are enforced when decreasing units.