You must submit a new Application for Admission if you return after an absence of one or more terms at Fullerton or Cypress College. Submit a free application online.
Official transcripts from other colleges attended are kept on file in the Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of 5 years.
If you have completed college work since you last attended, or have been absent for more than five years, have your official transcripts sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if pursuing a degree or transfer certification.
- The Fullerton College Assessment/Onboarding Center supports students through the assessment (AB705) and onboarding process. To learn more about your options for English, ESL & Math courses at Fullerton College click on the link below:
- Visit the Financial Aid Office in the 100 building to obtain a financial aid application packet. Eligibility for assistance is based on federal and state guidelines. Apply early since all awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For further information, call (714) 888 – 7588 or visit the Financial Aid web page.
- Design your student program using the class schedule. You will also find important registration information, semester calendar dates, and other information necessary for your success. Schedules are available in the college bookstore and online. Remember that the schedule does not replace your need for a Fullerton College Catalog.
- Register for classes that will meet your educational goals. New and Returning students will receive a “Registration Appointment” e-mail for online registration through myGateway.
- Pay your fees to avoid the cancellation of your classes! Fees are due IMMEDIATELY upon registering through myGateway. Students whose payments are not received may be dropped for non-payment. Fullerton College accepts checks, money orders, Visa, and Master Card. Cash is ONLY accepted in person at the Admissions & Records Office. A list of fees is available online.
- Print your Schedule/Bill Receipt online prior to the start of the term. This will be your receipt of all classes that have been added or dropped, so check it carefully.
Steps to Enroll
If fees have not been paid, students who drop classes after the refund deadline will incur a financial obligation to the college and an administrative hold will be placed on their student record.
This hold will block you from future registration (Adds, Drops, and Withdrawals), obtaining transcripts, grades, diplomas, or verification of enrollment until all fees are paid.