Online Registration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
(NOTE: myGateway may be periodically unavailable during system upgrades or hardware maintenance)
Are identified as those who will receive a grade or a “W” for the previous term and may qualify for priority registration
To qualify for priority registration, continuing students MUST:
- Not have exceeded 100 units (not including units in Basic English, Math, or ESL)
- Be in good academic standing
- Not have been academically dismissed
- Not have been on probationary status for two consecutive term
Continuing students should refer to the Class Schedule to determine if they are eligible for priority registration.
New and Returning Students
An online application for admissions must be submitted by the following:
- First time students who have never registered for classes at Fullerton or Cypress College
- Former students returning after an absence of one or more terms
To qualify for priority registration, new students MUST complete the following:
- Online Orientation
- Assessment Testing
- Student Education Plan
To qualify for priority registration, returning students MUST been BOTH “Continuing Student” and “New/Returning Student” requirements. The definition of a “Returning Student” is a student who has previously attended and received a grade or “W”
If the above requirements have been met, registration appointments are based on the application submission date
Petition for Exemption of Registration Enrollment Procedures (Title 5 Ed Code 58108)
- Can be obtained from and submitted to the Admissions & Records office beginning four weeks prior to the start of registration for each term
- Students will be notified of the decision of their petition via email within five to ten working days
Please be sure to have your most current e-mail address on file with Fullerton College, otherwise you risk missing important registration updates and information.
E-mail address changes are done in myGateway. After you log into the myGateway system, click on the Student Tab, and click “Update E-Mail Addresses.“
Students may also view their registration appointment time via myGateway.
General definitions and policies regarding registration can be found in the Fullerton College Class Schedule.
|Hold||Definition||College||Office to Contact|
|A1/A2||Admissions Info Required||CC/FC||Admissions & Records|
|B1/B2||Special Admit Student||CC/FC||Admissions & Records|
|D1/D2||Scholastic Dismissal||CC/FC||Admissions & Records|
|F1/F2||Financial Aid||CC/FC||Financial Aid|
|I 1||International Student||Cypress||Admissions & Records|
|I 2||International Student||Fullerton||International Student Center|
|UB||Unpaid Balance||CC/FC||Bursar or Admissions & Records|
CC = Cypress College
FC = Fullerton College