Admissions and Records
The Pass/No Pass grade option is available for Fall 2020 semester length courses through Dec 6, 2020. If your Fall 2020 course has already been graded you must contact your instructor to request a change to Pass/No Pass.
Receiving a Pass/No Pass demonstrates that a student completed the course but may or may not have passed the course.
- “Pass” is equivalent to the satisfactory grade of “C.” In addition, a “P” will award units completed, but will not be computed into the grade point average.
- “No Pass” is a substandard grade, equivalent to the grades of “D” or “F.” Effective Fall 2020, “NP” grades will not be computed into the grade point average and will not enter into calculations for progress probation or dismissal.
The Pass/No Pass grade option may impact your educational and transfer plans. We encourage you to speak to a counselor. They can advise you on your best options toward degree/certificate completion and transfer. https://vpss.fullcoll.edu/student-services-remote/
Fall 2020 – Steps to update to Pass/No Pass
- Login to myGateway
- Click ‘Update Grade to Pass/No Pass’ in the Registration Tools box
- Click on the drop down arrow located next to the course you want to change to P/NP
- Click Submit
- You will see a confirmation message “changed by student” in the grade mode field