Admissions and Records
Steps to Enroll
You must submit a new Application for Admission if you are returning after an absence of one or more terms at Fullerton or Cypress College. Submit a free application online.
First day to apply for the Fall 2019 – Monday October 1, 2018
First Day to apply for the Spring, Fall & Summer 2020 – Sunday, September 1, 2019
NOTE: If you are experiencing difficulties with the online application, please call the CCC Apply Application Help line toll-free at (877) 247-4836, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.cccapply.org
Official transcripts from other colleges attended are kept on file in the Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of 5 years. If you have completed college work since you last attended, or have been absent for more than five years, have your official transcripts mailed to the Fullerton College Admissions & Records Office immediately if pursuing a degree or transfer certification.
When other college transcripts are received they are not automatically evaluated. Students must initiate a request to have their other college transcripts evaluated by a Fullerton College counselor.
The Fullerton College Assessment/Onboarding Center supports students through the assessment (AB705) and onborading process. To Learn more about your options for English, ESL & Math courses at Fullerton College click on the link below:
- Visit the Financial Aid Office in the 100 building to obtain a financial aid application packet. Eligibility for assistance is based on federal and state guidelines. Apply early since all awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For further information, call (714) 888-7588 or visit the Financial Aid web page.
- Design your student program using the class schedule. You will also find important registration information, semester calendar dates and other information necessary for your success. Schedules are available in the college bookstore and online. Remember that the schedule does not replace your need for a Fullerton College Catalog.
- Register for classes that will meet your educational goals. New and Returning students will receive a “Registration Appointment” by e-mail for online registration through myGateway.
- Pay your fees to avoid cancellation of your classes! Fees are due IMMEDIATELY upon registering through myGateway. Students whose payments are not received may be dropped for non-payment. Fullerton College accepts checks, money orders, Visa and Master Card. Cash is ONLY accepted in person at the Admissions & Records Office. A list of fees is available online.
- Print your Schedule/Bill Receipt online prior to the start of the term. This will be your receipt of all classes that have been added or dropped, so check it carefully.
If you decide not to attend classes for which you have registered, it is your responsibility to officially drop within the published deadlines. Refer to the class schedule for deadlines.
If fees have not been paid, students who drop classes after the refund deadline will incur a financial obligation to the college and an administrative hold will be placed on their student record.
This hold will block you from future registration (Adds, Drops, and Withdrawals), obtaining transcripts, grades, diplomas, or verification of enrollment until all fees are paid.