Admissions and Records

Course Repetition

Students will be blocked from registering for courses for which they are not eligible. To request an exception to the Course Repetition policy, students must file a petition to repeat a course with the Admissions and Records Office found on our online forms page.

Incomplete (I) Grades

If an Incomplete (I) is received, the student cannot re-enroll in the course. Specified coursework must be completed within one year with the instructor who assigned the incomplete grade.

In Progress (IP) Grades

If an In Progress (IP) is received, the student must re-enroll in the course the following term.

Non-Repeatable Courses

A course in which a student has earned a grade of D, F or NC may be repeated only once. A course in which a student has earned an A, B, C or CR may be repeated only under exceptional circumstances.

Repeatable Courses

Students may repeat a course only up to the maximum number or repetitions permitted in accordance with the College Catalog.