Exclude Failing Grades

If a student has previously received a “D” or “F” grade in a course taken at Fullerton College and repeats exactly the same course and earns a higher letter grade, the student may petition to exclude the “D” or “F” grade from his or her cumulative grade point average. Petitions are available in the link below or in the Admissions and Records Office.

Refer to the College Catalog for complete information.

 “Appeals Petition – Request to Exclude “D” or “F” Grades” Form (.pdf)