Enrollment Verifications

Fullerton College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide Degree and Enrollment Verification of past and present Fullerton College students. This service is free of charge and may be obtained immediately online.

National Student Clearinghouse

Enrollment Verification Certificates for the following uses must be requested using this service:

Credit Issuers



Health Insurance



Selected Government Forms

Student Loan Deferments



How to obtain a free “Current Enrollment Verification Certificate” through myGateway

Step 1 – Go to myGateway and log in

Step 2 – Click “Student Records” located in the Student Links box

Step 3 – Click “Fullerton College Enrollment/Degree Verification via National Student Clearinghouse

Step 4 – Click the box “Visit the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self Service

Step 5 – Select “Current Enrollment” or “All Enrollment”

Step 6 – Click “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate” (this will bring up a PDF file of your enrollment certificate for you to print)

If past or present student and/or third parties require degree status and/or enrollment history, please visit the National Student Clearinghouse to obtain this information quickly, securely and legally.

If you have a discrepancy with information obtained through the National Student Clearinghouse and need to re-verify information, then contact their customer service at (703) 742-4200. All information obtained through the National Student Clearinghouse is obtained directly from Fullerton College.


If the National Student Clearinghouse cannot fulfill your verification request, then you may request it at the Admissions & Records Office for a fee.

Verification Request Form

Verification requests cost $3.00 per form and can take up to 10 working days to process.

Rush requests cost $10.00 (plus $3.00 per form) and will be available for pick-up or mailed within 24-48 hours of the request. Admissions and Records Office Hours

All outstanding fines and/or fees must be cleared before releasing information

NOTE: If you have a CalGrant GPA Verification form, take your form to the Fullerton College Financial Aid office to have it completed.