Admissions and Records
Welcome to the Fullerton College Online Application
You may now apply for the Fall 2018 term
After submitting your online application, please check your email for important registration information, including how to obtain your Registration Appointment and Schedule/Bill Receipt. Note: SSN is required in order to receive a 1098-T for income tax purposes. If you are on track to graduate from high school in the Summer of 2017, please apply as a high school graduate for the Summer and Fall terms.
First day to apply for the Spring 2019 term – Saturday September 15, 2018
First day to apply for the Fall 2019 & Summer 2019 terms – Monday October 15, 2018
Fullerton College authorizes admission to various types of applicants. Please read and follow the instructions below so that your admission and registration are not delayed.
- See instructions on the International Student Center website if you are:
- If you are a US permanent resident, or hold a visa (not F-1 or F-2 visa), or are undocumented/out of status, complete and submit the Online Application. You may be required to submit additional information. The Admissions and Records Office will contact you if additional documents are necessary.
- If you are a US citizen, complete and submit the Online Application below
An F-1 visa holder and want to transfer to Fullerton College as a fulltime student
- An F-1 visa holder and want to attend Fullerton College as a part-time/concurrent enrollment student
- An F-2 visa holder
- Intending to change status to F-1 in order to study fulltime at Fullerton College
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please contact (877) 247-4836, email email@example.com or visit www.cccapply.org