Admissions and Records
Welcome to the Fullerton College Online Application
You may now apply for the Spring, Summer & Fall 2019 Terms
After submitting your online application, please check your email for important registration information, including how to obtain your Registration Appointment and Schedule/Bill Receipt. Note: SSN is required in order to receive a 1098-T for income tax purposes. If you are on track to graduate from high school in the Summer of 2017, please apply as a high school graduate for the Summer and Fall terms.
First day to apply for the Fall 2019 & Summer 2019 terms – Monday October 1, 2018
Fullerton College authorizes admission to various types of applicants. Please read and follow the instructions below so that your admission and registration are not delayed.
- See instructions on the International Student Center website if you are:
- If you are a US permanent resident, or hold a visa (not F-1 or F-2 visa), or are undocumented/out of status, complete and submit the Online Application. You may be required to submit additional information. The Admissions and Records Office will contact you if additional documents are necessary.
- If you are a US citizen, complete and submit the Online Application below
An F-1 visa holder and want to transfer to Fullerton College as a fulltime student
- An F-1 visa holder and want to attend Fullerton College as a part-time/concurrent enrollment student
- An F-2 visa holder
- Intending to change status to F-1 in order to study fulltime at Fullerton College
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please contact (877) 247-4836, email email@example.com or visit www.cccapply.org