Welcome to the Fullerton College Online Application
You may now apply for the
Spring, Summer, & Fall 2023 terms
After submitting your online application, please check your email for important registration information, including how to obtain your Registration Appointment and Schedule/Bill Receipt. Note: SSN is required in order to receive a 1098-T for income tax purposes. If you are on track to graduate from high school in the Summer of 2023, please apply as a high school graduate for the Summer and Fall terms.
Fullerton College authorizes admission to various types of applicants. Please read and follow the instructions below so that your admission and registration are not delayed.
- If you are a US permanent resident, hold a visa (not an F-1 or F-2 visa), or are undocumented/out of status, complete and submit the Online Application. You may be required to submit additional information. The Admissions and Records Office will contact you if additional documents are necessary.
- If you are a US citizen, complete and submit the Online Application below
- See instructions on the International Student Center website if you are:
- An F-1 visa holder and want to transfer to Fullerton College as a full-time student
- An F-1 visa holder and want to attend Fullerton College as a part-time/concurrent enrollment student
- An F-2 visa holder
- Intending to change my status to F-1 in order to study full-time at Fullerton College
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please contact (877) 247-4836, email email@example.com or visit www.cccapply.org
MyPath is a new portal that can guide you to fill out applications, explore careers, find out what types of aid you are eligible for, and find other useful information and resources to help you succeed at Fullerton College.