Admissions and Records
Fullerton College has partnered with Credentials Solutions for processing and sending official transcripts, including EDI and PDF transcripts. We will “go live” with Credentials on Tuesday Sept 19th!
Please note: ALL transcript ordering online and in-person will not be available Monday Sept 18th during Credentials implementation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mail-In Transcript Requests
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS
Note: ALL fees and policies are subject to change without notice.
** In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third-party without the prior written authorization of the student. **
The Transcript Request Form is available for download at the link below. If you are unable to open the transcript request form link, please submit a written request with the following information:
- Your first, middle and last names. Include all former names you have used
- Your date of birth
- Your social security number
- The approximate date you first attended Fullerton College
- Your current mailing address and telephone number with area code
- The names and addresses where the transcripts are to be mailed.
Note: The student is responsible for providing accurate mailing address(es) to where the transcripts are mailed. Admissions and Records assume no responsibility for transcripts not delivered and for mail mishandled by the U.S. Post Office, receiving institution or agency.
- The number of transcripts to be mailed
- Your signature on the letter
- A check or money order made out to Fullerton College (see fee information)
Note: A bank-printed customer name & address is required for all personal checks. We ONLY accept checks/money orders payable to Fullerton College – No Exceptions!
Mail request and payment to
Please fill out 1 form per address – for mail-in requests only!
Additional Transcript Information
Transcript Processing Time
Regular Mail: 7-10 business days PLUS mailing time.
Rush Mail: 1-3 business days PLUS mailing time.
- All transcript fees are payable at the time the transcript request is submitted.
- The first two transcripts EVER requested are free (mail, in-person or online), $3.00 per copy thereafter.
- Rush Mail is an additional $10.00 (per every 3 copies) PLUS the transcript fees.
Transcripts to Show Final Grades
Transcript requests will not be held for final term grades. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all grades have been posted prior to requesting a transcript. Current grades are available on myGateway.
- Transcripts sent directly from Fullerton College are considered official. Personal copies are official until envelope is opened. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure that the receiving institution accepts personal copies.
- No partial transcripts will be issued
- Please allow delivery time for all mailed transcripts.
Other College Transcripts
Only course work taken at Fullerton College will be shown on the transcript. Copies of transcripts from other colleges must be requested from each institution.
CSU/IGETC Certification, Degree/Certificate Posting, and Changes
Students who have pending postings and/or changes to their transcripts, such as the items listed below, cannot order transcripts online, only in-person or mail requests are accepted.
- CSU/IGETC Certification*
- AA/AS Degree Posting
- Certificate Posting
- Appeals Petition
- Instructor Grade Changes
- Academic Renewal
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure ALL postings and/or changes are complete PRIOR to requesting a transcript. Transcripts will be processed accordingly once received and will NOT be placed on hold for the above requests.
*Students are responsible for requesting the CSU/IGETC Certification to be included with their transcripts. This service is only available when certification and a transcript are being sent to a participating institution. Please be advised that there is NO RUSH for this service.
Note: All AP, SAT scores and other college transcripts must be on file at the time the request is made if you want them to be included with certification.