Admissions and Records
Fullerton College has partnered with Credentials Solutions for processing and sending official transcripts, including EDI and PDF transcripts. We will “go live” with Credentials on Tuesday Sept 19th!
Please note: ALL transcript ordering online and in-person will not be available Monday Sept 18th during Credentials implementation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In-Person Transcript Requests
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS
Note: ALL fees and policies are subject to change without notice.
*** In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third-party without the prior written authorization of the student.***
NOTE: All fees & transcript processing times are subject to change without notice.
Transcript Processing Time
- Regular Mail – 7-10 business days PLUS regular mailing time.
- Regular Hand Carry – 7-10 business days from the day the request is received.**
- Rush Mail – 1-3 business days PLUS the regular mailing time.
- Rush Hand Carry – must be requested in-person at the Admissions & Records Office and will be available for pick-up in 1-3 business days.**
**ALL HAND CARRY transcripts must be picked up within 30 DAYS of being processed or they will be destroyed. Admissions and Records are not responsible for notifying students and will not re-issue transcripts that are not picked up.
- All transcript fees are payable at the time the transcript request is submitted.
- The first two transcripts EVER requested are free (mail, in-person or online), $3.00 per copy thereafter.
- Special Handling (Rush/Hand Carry) is an additional $10.00 (per every 3 copies) PLUS the transcript fees.
CSU/IGETC Certification, Degree/Certificate Posting, and Changes
Students who have pending postings and/or changes to their transcripts, such as the items listed below, cannot order transcripts online, only in-person or mail requests are accepted.
- CSU/IGETC Certification*
- AA/AS Degree Posting
- Certificate Posting
- Appeals Petition
- Instructor Grade Changes
- Academic Renewal
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure ALL postings and/or changes are complete PRIOR to requesting a transcript. Transcripts will be processed accordingly once received and will NOT be placed on hold for the above requests.
*Students are responsible for requesting the CSU/IGETC Certification to be included with their transcripts. This service is only available when certification and a transcript are being sent to a participating institution. Please be advised that there is NO RUSH for this service.
Note: All AP, SAT scores and other college transcripts must be on file at the time the request is submitted if you want them to be included with certification.
Transcripts to Show Final Grades
Transcript requests will not be held for final term grades. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all grades have been posted prior to requesting a transcript. Current grades are available on myGateway.
- Transcripts sent directly from Fullerton College are considered official. Personal copies are official until envelope is opened. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure that the receiving institution accepts personal copies.
- No partial transcripts will be issued
- Please allow delivery time for all mailed transcripts. Admissions and Records are not responsible for mail mishandled by the U.S. Post Office, receiving institution or agency.
- The student is responsible for providing accurate mailing address(es). Admissions and Records assume no responsibility for transcripts not delivered.
- A Photo I.D. of the student is required for ALL Personal and Hand Carry requests.
Other College Transcripts
Only course work taken at Fullerton College will be shown on the transcript. Copies of transcripts from other colleges must be requested from each institution.