Welcome to the Fullerton College Online Application
You may now apply for the Spring, Summer, & Fall 2017 terms
After submitting your online application, please check your email for important registration information, including how to obtain your Registration Appointment and Schedule/Bill Receipt.
Note: SSN is required in order to receive a 1098-T for income tax purposes.
If you are on track to graduate from high school in the Summer of 2017, please apply as a high school graduate for the Summer and Fall terms.
Fullerton College authorizes admission to various types of applicants. Please read and follow the instructions below so that your admission and registration are not delayed.
- If you are a US citizen, complete and submit the Online Application below
- If you are a US permanent resident, or hold a visa (not F-1 or F-2 visa), or are undocumented/out of status, complete and submit the Online Application.
You may be required to submit additional information. The Admissions and Records Office will contact you if additional documents are necessary.
- See instructions on the International Student Center website if you are:
- An F-1 visa holder and want to transfer to Fullerton College as a fulltime student
- An F-1 visa holder and want to attend Fullerton College as a part-time/concurrent enrollment student
- An F-2 visa holder
- Intending to change status to F-1 in order to study fulltime at Fullerton College
If you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application, please contact (877) 247-4836, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cccapply.org