Student Information Changes

Change of Address

Students are expected to notify the Admissions and Records Office in writing when their address and/or telephone number changes. "Student Information Change" forms are available in the Admissions and Records Office. Student should also leave a forwarding address with the U.S. Postal Service. The student is responsible for any delay in communications sent from Fullerton College when an incorrect address is on file.

Change of Name

Currently enrolled students who wish to change their name on official college records must obtain and file the "Student Information Change" form in the Admissions and Records Office. Proof of legal name change may be required.

E-Mail Address Change

Student e-mail addresses should be kept current to receive important information from the college. E-mail addresses may be changed online.

Log in to myGateway, click Update E-mail Addresses in the Personal Information box. Students may also fill out a "Student Information Change" form at the Admissions and Records Office.

















Got Questions Chat Link Image
A&R Online Chat


QLess Logo Link
Visit us and skip the line!

MyGateway Link

How To Register