Pass / No Pass

If a course is listed in the College Catalog as "Letter Grade or Pass / No Pass Option," a student choosing to take the course with a P/NP grade must file a "Pass / No Pass Grade Request" form in the Admissions and Records Office no later than the add deadline of the course. Once the request is submitted, the grading option is not reversible.

























Got Questions Chat Link Image
A&R Online Chat


QLess Logo Link
Visit us and skip the line!

MyGateway Link

How To Register