FAX, PHONE, AND E-MAIL REQUESTS are NOT accepted for official transcripts.

*** In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third-party without the prior written authorization of the student.***

Official Transcripts

There are 3 ways you can order your Fullerton College transcript:

Option 1: Web & Electronic Request

Option 2: Mail-In Request

Option 3: In-Person Request

Unofficial Transcripts

You can view and/or download your unofficial transcript through myGateway if you have attended Fullerton College from Fall 1989 and after.We do not issued unofficial transcripts for records prior to Fall 1989. However, you may view your transcripts at the Admissions and Records Office. If you need a copy of your transcript prior to Fall 1989, an official copy will need to be requested. View or download unofficial transcripts via myGateway.













Got Questions Chat Link Image
A&R Online Chat


QLess Logo Link
Visit us and skip the line!

MyGateway Link

How To Register